Saturday, July 18, 2009

Good Day

So my wife went out with a friend this morning leaving me and the little one at home for the morning. We played a little, we ran around the house, did some laundry and a couple other things around the house, and laughed a lot. I listened to a radio interview with Lecrae, I listened to Rebel for like the 25th time this week, and then I turned on this Mark Driscoll sermon on marriage that I have been meaning to listen to for awhile. It is a good sermon. He doesn't hold back that is for sure. I like a lot of what Driscoll says I just pray that the Lord would continue to keep his ears open to the older Christian leaders in his life. Stay humble Mark the Lord is using you brother.

Anyway not what I wanted to say. So nice morning with Micah. So Driscoll sermon and wanted to check something on our budget and send an e-mail so I ask Micah to go play a little. Micah goes off and is playing with her kitchen set. After about ten minuets I look up and she is laying on the floor snuggling with her teddy bear. So I watched her for a couple minuets and then she rolled over and looked at me and smiled.

She looked at me and decided to get up and walk over to daddy (that's me) and signaled "Up please." So I picked her up and she started snuggling up with me. So we (Micah, her teddy bear and myself) are sitting on the couch and all of a sudden I see her eyes start to close and all of sudden she is snoring.

I share this just because it was a sweet moment between my daughter and I. As I sit here typing with one hand while my daughter takes a little nap on me, I guess I'm excite for another one next year...
Caleb

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home