Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stuff Going On, or should I say going ORRFFF!!!

Well trying to get this back up and running.

Currently Listening to: NoFX, Five Iron, Skankin Pickle, Asian Man Records

Movies Recently Seen:
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) - Weird
The Great Escape (1963) - Good
Spirited Away (2002) - Already seen it, but still really good
Jackass Number Two (2006) - O.K. when they are hitting each other

Movies I've seen that I liked since I stopped Blogging...
Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
Children of Men (2006)
The Manchurian Candidate (1962)
Rebecca (1940)
Strangers on a Train (1951)
Rear Window (1954)
Munich (2005)

So despite what was a very weird start to the week things are going good. I am continuing to adjust to marriage. It is way harder then I ever thought it would be. I was single for so long that it is hard to kind of relearn, or learn, how to live this close to someone else. It is little things but they add up and it is almost like I need to be on full scale alert for someone else needs, wants, and feelings 100% of the time. But it is getting better...

So I love my Church!!! Seriously it rules!!! John Piper finished up Romans and then he has been doing a series on marriage, perfect timing... Anyway it has been awesome. No skits, no movie clips, no T.V. show clips, non of that crap just straight up, hard hitting marriage stuff. So if you don't go to Bethlehem you should listen to them, hey you can download them for free. Just go to DesiringGod.com and you can experience them.

Once again I just want to say thank you for all your prayers. The peace I feel about my up coming surgery is kind of overwhelming I was so worried for a couple days I just felt like I was going to throw up but God has instilled his peace on me and I am so thankful, thank God He is control and not worried about what will happen.
Godspeed,
Caleb M. Saarela

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home