Friday, April 28, 2006

It's been a while...

Well one of the best parts of the summer is to ride around in your car and make everyone else listen to the music you are listening to. And as you can see I am ready for this summer!!!




The other great thing about the summer is trying new and interesting experiences, like new restaurants. Like this awesome Indian restaurant with super smart and amazing waiters...




O.K. So the new Stavesacre is really good. And I'm still stoaked for the other new CD's coming out. Anyway I will do some more post after school ends. Sorry I just am to tired to give it a try right now...

Peace,
Caleb

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about vacuous

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time for an update. I hear something big happened recently.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home