Monday, April 10, 2006

Weezer

Well life will be pretty busy for a while but so is life. Anyway I wanted to say hi post something quick before class starts.

How about those Twins? It could be a long season. We will see, long way to go.


Here is a little play list for you. I love Weezer they are a super cool band. Everyone knows all their hits but I think it is their other songs that make them sweet. I saw them in October (I think) it was awesome (ah I don't think it was awesome, the concert was, I think it was in October). It was way better then I expected it to be. I know they are a little weird and smoke a lot of dope, but Nerds Rule, and Weezer Rocks!!!


Album is Bold

Best of Weezer by Caleb
My Name Is Jonas---Weezer
Dope Nose---Maladroit
Perfect Situation---Make Believe
Buddy Holly---Weezer
Why Bother---Pinkerton
Susanne (Single Version)---Weezer (Deluxe Edition)
El Scorcho---Pinkerton
Don't Let Go---Weezer (Green Album)
Pink Triangle---Pinkerton
Hold Me---Make Believe
In The Garage---Weezer
Hash Pipe---Weezer (Green Album)
Peace---Make Believe
Surf Wax America (Live)---Weezer (Deluxe Edition)
Across The Sea---Pinkerton
Butterfly---Pinkerton
Island In the Sun (Live)---Islands In the Sun (Live) - Single
Undone (The Sweater Song)---Weezer
Say It Ain't So---Weezer
Only In Dreams ---Weezer
















O.K. there are some more posts coming soon I swear but this is the best I can do right now. Peaceā€¦
Caleb M. Saarela

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home